Friday, March 25, 2011

Thought I would share this!

Wow two posts in two days...must be a record for my blog :D

I thought I would share one of the ways we are trying to save some money. That is using cloth diapers. We are still VERY new to this and currently we only use Econobum prefolds with covers. To be honest we are actually using more disposables than cloth at the moment. We haven't exactly found our groove when it comes to cloth. I did find a calculator and if we ever get switched over to JUST cloth we would save around 800 dollars in a year, if you ask me that's a big deal. 800 dollars is a whole month of rent, electric, cable and car insurance for us. I try to imagine not having to worry about all those bills for a whole month whenever I am discouraged.

On that same note, my very good friend has her own cloth diaper business. She makes the cutest little diapers I've ever seen (and I'm not just saying that cause I love her to pieces, they REALLY are cute). For the next couple weeks she has a few AWESOME ways to save when you shop at her store, including a 10% off code! She is currently running a giveaway for an AI2 as well. You guys simply HAVE to check out the cuteness that is Viva La Fluff.

Here is the link to her Facebook and her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment