Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 1

So This is a couple days late but hopefully I can make up the posts today :)

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


(This is a REALLY old picture, but it's all I could find of just me that is newer than 2002)

15 Facts about me:


  1. I hate Ranch dressing. I find it disgusting and it makes me gag just smelling it.

  2. I also HATE roller coasters, I tried to go on one in 2005 and had a panic attack in the middle of the ride. It was awful to ride the rest of it not being able to catch my breath and have tears streaming down my face.

  3. Even with my fear of roller coasters I really really really want to go to Disney world.

  4. I have an almost 1 year old little boy :)

  5. I have a really hard talking about myself, which is odd since I have a blog.

  6. I can bend my thumb backwards and lay it flat on my wrist.

  7. I met my husband because he had a crush on my little sister, She is now dating his older brother... How odd is that?

  8. I believe 100% in fate, it goes along with knowing that God has a plan for me!

  9. I miss my Granny more than I ever though I could. She was simply AMAZING! If I could "grow up" and be like anyone it would be her, hands down.

  10. I am very awkward when it comes to serious situations. I never know what to say or how to not sound stupid.

  11. I have ADD. I was diagnosed in the 1st grade and "grew out of it" in the third grade after being on adult doses of the medication 3 times a day for 2 years, it still doesn't make sense to me, so I still say I have it, I'm just unmedicated.

  12. I am working really hard at becoming closer to God. It's very hard some days but I am trying my hardest to put all my trust in Him.

  13. When I was a teenager all my friends couldn't wait to leave my hometown, but I always wanted to stay there.

  14. I wish I could be a paid stay at home mom. I have wanted my whole life just to be a mom and raise a family but unfortunately bills have to be paid so I work.

  15. I am sure by reading this you have already figured this out but I am really bad with grammar and punctuation. I am the run-on sentence/random period queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment