Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life is hard.

I don't know any other way to explain other than life is hard. I am trying to make things better but I honestly feel like I am fighting a losing battle. However I know that is simply not the case. I can't be trying so hard just to be losing. I know my previous post was all about trying to be happy and it was actually somewhat positive but I am finding it hard to be optimistic. I feel like I am just floating through everything...almost disconnected. I am just having such a hard time and I don't know where to go from here. I feel like at this point my husband and I have just lost any sense of relationship. He's been telling me things he needs me to do in order to get our relationship back on track and I've been doing them but it's not helping anything. We can't even deciede on what to eat with out him getting aggrivated. I don't know what to do. I just need an answer...Where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment