Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Food and Exercise Diary 1/4/2011

I will update this throughout the day. It's easier for me to transfer meals and exercise from my notebook to my blog as soon as possible so I don't forget.

Breakfast 6:00AM:
1 pack Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal(made with water): 160 Calories
2 tsp sugar: 30 calories
1 tbsp butter: 70 calories
1 small banana: 90 calories
8 oz apple juice: 110 calories
Breakfast total: 460 calories
I ate breakfast as soon as I woke up so I was mildly hungry and fairly content emotionally.

Snack #1 8:50AM:
1 small banana: 90 calories
2 tbsp peanut butter: 180 calories
8 oz water: 0 calories
Snack #1 total: 270 calories
I got a bit bored so I felt a little hungry but I don't know if I actually was or just tricked myself into thinking I was. I still feel a bit hungry now but I am trying to space my meals and snacks out so I am only eating every 3 hours. I guess that means lots of water between now and 12.

Lunch 12:00PM:
Handful of Doritos: 150 calories
2 Chicken Sandwiches: 620 calories
Fries: 150 calories
Can of Coke: 140 calories
Lunch Total: 1060 calories
So obviously I didn't do well at lunch time. I was so hungry when it came time to eat that I just ate everything I could. I was bored also so I am sure that played a part also. Lunch also almost put me over my calorie limit.

Snack #2 3:50PM:
1 pack Toast and peanut butter sandwich crackers: 190 calories
Can of Sprite: 140 calories
Snack #2 total: 330 calories
This snack wasn't awesome, could have been worse but for sure could have been better. I was a tad bit hungry and I definitely could have waited to eat. I seem to get very bored throughout the day and that's when I tend to be "hungry."

Dinner 5:15PM
Cheese Ravioli with Alfredo sauce: 350 calories
Sprite: 140 calories
Dinner total: 490 calories
Matt made dinner I wish he would have waited a bit but it's not a big deal. It wasn't and horrible amount of calories and it was tasty. Also although it was pretty close to my last snack I was pretty hungry, thankfully this time I didn't over eat.

Total for the day: 2610 calories

So obviously I went over my calories for the day. I'm not overly concerned though, I am going to keep the mentality that tomorrow is a new day and a clean slate. I don't want to let one day ruin everything like it has in the past.

Exercise 7:00PM:
Played Your Shape: Fitness Evolved for 20 minutes. I did a 10 minute boxing class and did the stepping and boxing games for the other 10 minutes.
Calories burned: 103 calories
After just 20 minutes of exercising I feel GREAT. I am totally happy with the results. This may not be the case but I feel like if I did just 10 minutes more I could have burned 150 calories or more. The only reason I stopped is because my knee started giving me issues. I am thinking I may start doing a session in the morning and one at night. I also drank 2 more glasses of water while working out so that's another positive to working out.

Up next the picture post.

See you there,
Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment